This is the perfect follow up to my first post, the Rodeo Trip from Hell. If you didn’t get a chance to read it, here’s a quick wrap up: a few years ago I lost my luggage on a trip to Texas. I went to Walmart to get some “essentials” and found myself lost in the makeup aisles. Up until that point I was a bit of a makeup snob, you could say – and only bought makeup from Sephora. After this little mishap, and buying the completely wrong colors and products – I set out to find drugstore makeup I could actually work with. You know, in case that ever happened again… This fun little adventure has led me to some pretty awesome budget friendly products, many that I now use on a daily basis.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation (I use shade 220) I originally tried this because I saw quite a few makeup artists posting about it on Instagram – they weren’t lying, it’s a good one!
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Pressed Powder (I use shade 220)
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara (Very Black) This has been my go-to mascara for probably 10 years. I’ve tried a lot of the expensive mascaras, but I always go back to this one! Can’t beat the price and it works great!
- Nyx Butter Gloss (Fav shades – Creme Brulee & Praline) Literally, like butter!
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush
- Maybelline Masterchrome Highlighter (I use Rose Gold)
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara (I use this to hold my brows in place)
- Eco Tools Makeup Brushes
- Simple Makeup Wipes
The best thing about these items is I can buy ALL of them for about the same price I used to pay for 1 single foundation from Sephora, score!
I’ve added all these items to my Amazon List.